You love beer ! A beer tasting at Hoppiness is fantastic. But… of course you want more! Here are some ideas to explore.
• Brasserie La Source in the fantastic location Be-Here. Drink at the brewery and try all their innovative brews. Open from Wednesday till Sunday.
• Brasserie de la Senne at Tour and Taxis is worth a visit for sure. Enjoy the view, the breeze, the smell of the brewing and explore their lovely beers. Open from Tuesday till Sunday.
- Brasserie de la Mule is Schaerbeek has recently opened their brewpub. Open from Wednesday till Sunday.
Brussels/ Molenbeek/ Anderlecht
- Nanobrasserie L’Hermitage, brewery and taproom. Open on Friday and Saturday. Their Bar in Sint-Gilles is open all week.
- Brasserie Cantillon – Brussels oldest brewery, lambic brewery and museum. Guided tours can be booked online
- Brussels Beer Project Dansaert – taproom, brewery cellar and event location in Dansaerstreet. Enjoy a flight of beers and taste some of the many new beers this innovative brewery brews. They recently started their own lambic brewery in the cellar.
- Mazette in the Marolllen. Brewpub, cafe and restaurant.
- Brussels Beer Project Port Sud beergarden and brewery
- Brasserie Surrealiste, brewpub, dancing and tapas-like kitchen, open Wednesday till Saturday from 5pm
ps. Hoppiness Brussels will check and update this list regularly