You love beer ! A beer tasting at Hoppiness is great. But…of course you want more! Here are some ideas to explore.
- Cafe Le Coq – great Flemish cafe very close to La Bourse. An immense beer menu, good beers on tap and there are always great new beers of the month to discover!
- Cafe Roskam – Flemish cafe- close to place Saint-Catherine – Bollekes on draft, cheese for a bargain, local Flemish people, regular live music events .
- 9 et Voisins – this is where you go for Belgian food- classic stoemp, ballekes or chicons farcies. Funny prices and great accompanying beers.
- La Porte Noire-Close to Manneken Pis . A beer cafe in a 16th century cellar.
- The famous café Goudblommeke in Papier where Rene Magritte used to come. Many lovely beers on tap and authentic Brussels cuisini. Stoemp!
- Brussels Beer Project Dansaert – taproom, brewery cellar and event location in Dansaerstreet. Enjoy a flight of beers and taste some of the many new beers this innovative brewery brews. They recently started their own lambic brewery in the cellar.
- Mazette in the Marolllen. Brewpub, cafe and restaurant.
- Brewdog Brussels, next to central station
- Brusses Beer Project Bailli, taproom
Other areas of Brussels:
- L’Ermitage St-Gilles A cozy taproom with 20 different taps with beers from nanobrasserie L’Ermitage and some guest brews and great home-made pizza’s.
- Le barboteur Schaarbeek. Craft beer cafe plus craft beer shop. Ideal place to discover beers you never had before.
- Dynamo Bar Sint Gillis
More pubs will be added regularly 🙂